As a man and van business that is seasoned and well-equipped, we can guarantee our clients a 100% satisfaction with our services. We are attentive and trustworthy, which makes us a key player not only on the local market, but in the whole of London as well. Book us and you will get access to the cheapest and most trusted man and van services in Colliers Wood.
Reliable moving van solutions in SW19
We are a well-developed man with a van firm that is fully-equipped and licensed to provide its Colliers Wood clients with a wide range of moving van services. The fact that we only employ with leading and properly trained experts allows us to deliver outstanding quality across many fields of our work. We can be hired at a reasonable price for man and van jobs that involve:
- Household relocations – partial and full-home removals
- Commercial removals – small- or large-scale moving van jobs
- Domestic and business cleaning services – including one-off cleaning
- Storage space rentals – availability of short- and long-term rates for domestic and business clients in Colliers Wood
- Packing solutions – feature delivery of packing supplies or full packing service carried out by professional packers
- Rubbish removal – safe collection and disposal of different categories of waste
Flexible moving van solutions in Colliers Wood
We can successfully adapt to fit into any timeframes or budgets. We have a very flexible schedule and we are open to working after regular business hours, on weekends and on holidays. Even if you are in a great rush, we have the experience to quickly organize and carry out removals, deliveries or cleaning services. Our attentive and polite personnel will always provide you with a personalized quote and customized storage solution.
Colliers Wood is located in the southwestern part of London, within the London Borough of Merton. The ward’s population is estimated at nearly 11,000 people. Colliers Wood is served by Colliers Wood tube station which is part of the Northern line. Something that is worth mentioning here is that the Surrey Iron Railway, known as the first public railway in the world, used to go through the ward between the early- to the mid-nineteenth century. One of the most talked-about buildings in Colliers Ward is the Colliers Wood Tower, which was unfortunately ranked among the ugliest constructions in the United Kingdom back in 2006. Nevertheless, after a major renovation between 2014 and 2015, the building received a brand new look.